Pure hemp protein powder made by cold-pressing hemp seeds to remove the oil. A great source of plant protein and a perfect base for any protein shakes during the day when you need to supplement your body with the best nutrients.
- 100% pure hemp
- High in protein (50% of the energy value)
- High in fibre
- Raw, organic and vegan quality
- All natural, naturally gluten-free, soy-free, dairy-free, no starches or preservatives
- Recommended serving: Add 2 - 4 tablespoons (12,5 g - 25 g) of powder to your smoothies, juices, salads, soups or ice creams.
- Quick tip: mix 2 tablespoons of hemp protein powder in a glass of water with 1 tablespoon of lucuma powder. If needed sweeten up with 1 teaspoon of raw natural sweetener.
YOU HELP THE PLANET WITH US
100% COMPOSTABLE PACKAGING
We keep searching for new ways to connect both the functional and eco-friendly aspects of our packaging. Our Raw Proteins are now in eco-friendly compostable packaging. By choosing Raw Proteins by Lifefood you not only do the best for your body but also support nature. Thank you.Ingredients:
Hemp Protein Powder* (100%).
* = Organic Certified Product
May contain traces of nuts and sesame.Article-Nr. & EAN
Pack size: 450 gCountry of Origin:
CZ-BIO-002 CZ-BIO-002, EU Agriculture
- Nutritional Values per 100 g
Nutritional Values per 100 g
Energy 1600 kJ / 383 kcal Fat 8,7 g - of which saturates 0,9 g Carbohydrate 4,3 g - of which sugars 3,4 g Fibre 23 g Protein 48,1 g Salt 0,4 g
Zucchini (Courgette) Lasagna with Spinach, Basil and Tomato Pesto and Cashew CreamMore >
- Top production
The production process
The production process begins with cold pressing whole, raw hemp seeds for the production of the oil. The by-product of the oil is called a hemp seed cake which is milled and sifted through a special vibratory sieving system in order to isolate the hemp seed fibre. The resulting powder is the hemp protein powder with a protein content of 46-52%. The entire process takes place in a low temperature environment and is a non-mechanical and solvent free.