Pure hemp protein powder made by cold-pressing hemp seeds to remove the oil. A great source of plant protein and a perfect base for any protein shakes during the day when you need to supplement your body with the best nutrients.
- Quick tip: Mix 2 big scoops of hemp protein powder in a glass of water or nut milk and enjoy!
- 100% pure hem
- High in protein (more than 50% of the energy value)
- High in fibre
- Raw, organic and vegan quality
- All natural, naturally gluten-free, soy-free, dairy-free, no starches or preservatives
- Recommended serving: Add 1–2 scoops of powder to your smoothies, juices, salads, soups or ice creams.
- Quick recipe: mix 1 big scoop of hemp protein powder in aglass of water with 1/2 scoop of lucuma powder and mesquite. If needed sweeten up with 1 teaspoon of raw natural sweetener. Should not replace varied meal.
Hemp Protein Powder* (100%).
* = Organic Certified Product
May contain traces of nuts and sesame.Article-Nr. & EAN
- 1 kg
Pack size: 1 kg
- 450 g
Pack size: 450 g
CZ-BIO-002 CZ-BIO-002, EU Agriculture
- Nutritional Values per 100 g
Nutritional Values per 100 g
Energy 1504 kJ / 360 kcal Fat 11 g - of which saturates 1,2 g Carbohydrate 8 g - of which sugars 5,8 g Fibre 23 g Protein 46 g Salt 0,4 g
- Top production
The production process
The production process begins with cold pressing whole, raw hemp seeds for the production of the oil. The by-product of the oil is called a hemp seed cake which is milled and sifted through a special vibratory sieving system in order to isolate the hemp seed fibre. The resulting powder is the hemp protein powder with a protein content of 46-52%. The entire process takes place in a low temperature environment and is a non-mechanical and solvent free.