DetailsChia protein is highly nutritious pure protein made from chia seeds.
Top organic raw vegan quality
Naturally gluten-free, no added soya, no lactose or casein, no starches or preservatives
Perfect choice for anyone who wishes to make protein drinks more nutritious
Enjoy the chia protein in your protein drinks, smoothies, plant-based milk or fresh juices.
High protein content and fibre
Low in sodium
Suitable for daily use
RAW, Organic & Vegan protein
The seeds are cold-pressed to extract the oil, and what is left is processed into powder.
Chia seeds: nutrient powerhouses
- The word chia is derived from a Spanish word chian which means oily; it is an oilseed, with a superb concentration of omega-3 fatty acids as Alpha Linolenic Acid (Cahill 2003) which is essential for heart and brain’s health .
- Chia seeds have a higher content of calcium, magnesium and potassium than milk (De Tucci 2006). There are 233 milligrams in a 3-tablespoon serving, which is almost the same amount of calcium as found in 1 glass of milk (299 milligrams).
- Also, it has been demonstrated that chia seed proteins contain a good essential amino acid balance making it a complete protein . (Lloyd E., E. Mcdonald and W. Crampton 1982). This is particularly important for anyone following a plant-based diet.
Add small amounts (1 teaspoon) to your smoothies. To prepare chia puddings or to thicken your meals, add 1 teaspoon of chia protein mixed with water. Adjust the amount of chia protein and water to achieve the desired consistency.
You help the Planet with us
100% Compostable packaging
We keep searching for new ways to connect both the functional and eco-friendly aspects of our packaging. Our raw proteins are now in eco-friendly compostable packaging. By choosing Life Breakfast you not only do the best for your body but also support nature. Thank you.Ingredients:
Chia Protein Powder* (Salvia hispanica) (100 %).
* = Organic Certified Product
May contain traces of nuts and sesame.Article-Nr. & EAN
Pack size: 450 gCountry of Origin:
CZ-BIO-002 CZ-BIO-002, Non-EU Agriculture
- Nutritional Values per 100 g
Nutritional Values per 100 g
Energy 1605 kJ / 385 kcal Fat 11 g - of which saturates 1,2 g Carbohydrate 18 g - of which sugars 0,1 g Fibre 25 g Protein 36 g Salt 0,05 g