Guarana (Paullinia cupana) is an Amazonian climbing plant whose seeds are a concentrated source of natural caffeine called "guaranin". As per a long Amerindian tradition, Guarana can be added to drinks.
Natural energy source
Guarana seeds usually contain 3 to 8% of caffeine, meaning 2-3 times more than coffee beans. Lifefood guarana powder is made with sundried seeds and is high in fibre, which helps the slow release of caffeine in the body
Guarana powder can be mixed to water, almond milk, a banana smoothie or any other natural energy drinks
100% pure, organic, vegan, naturally lactose and gluten free, non-GMO
Raw quality – initially naturally dried in the sun, than dried gently at 40 °C
Fine Milled Guarana Seeds (Paullinia Cupana)* (100 %).
* = Organic Certified Product
May contain traces of nuts and sesame.Article-Nr. & EAN
- 180 g
Pack size: 180 g
- 1 kg
Pack size: 1 kg
CZ-BIO-002 CZ-BIO-002, Non-EU Agriculture
- Nutritional Values per 100 g
Nutritional Values per 100 g
Energy 1235 kJ / 295 kcal Fat 3,6 g - of which saturates 0 g Carbohydrate 43 g - of which sugars 3 g Fibre 16 g Protein 13 g Salt 0,1 g Caffeine 3,5 g
- How to use
How to use Guarana Powder
Recommended use and dosage:
- 1,5 teaspoon (3 g) of guarana match one cup of strong coffee based on the caffeine content (around 110 mg).
- Initially, it is recommended to start with ½ teaspoon a day.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
- Should not be used as a meal replacement.
- Not suitable for children, pregnant and nursing women.
- Keep away from children.