Barley grass powder is obtained by spray drying the juice extracted from the young soft green shoots of the Barley plant. The height of the plant which is harvested is a maximum of 20 to 30 cm, just before the caryopsis start to grow. This process ensures the product is 100 % gluten free. It is amongst the earliest grown sweet grass in the world.
- Nutrient-rich green superfood
- Barley grass juice powder contains high amounts of protein
- Since biblical times, ancient Asian and Middle Eastern cultures reportedly included young barley grass in their diets
- 100% pure, certified organic, vegan
- Naturally lactose-free and gluten-free, chemical-free, non-GMO, no fillers/sweeteners
- Raw quality – gently dehydrated below 45 °C
YOU HELP THE PLANET WITH US
100% COMPOSTABLE PACKAGING
We keep searching for new ways to connect both the functional and eco-friendly aspects of our packaging. Our Raw Organic Green Barley Grass Juice Powders are now in eco-friendly compostable packaging. By choosing barley grass you not only do the best for your body but also support nature. Thank you.Ingredients:
Young Barley Juice Powder* (100 %).
* = Organic Certified ProductMay contain traces of nuts and sesame.Article-Nr. & EAN
- 150 g
Pack size: 150 g
- 800 g
Pack size: 800 g
CZ-BIO-002 CZ-BIO-002, Non-EU Agriculture
- Nutritional Values per 100 g
Nutritional Values per 100 g
Energy 1301 kJ / 312 kcal Fat 4 g - of which saturates 1 g Carbohydrate 41 g - of which sugars 14 g Fibre 0,4 g Protein 29 g Salt 0,1 g Calcium 359 mg Iron 4,5 mg
- How to use
How to use Barley Grass Juice Powder
Recommended dosage and use:
- Take 1–2 teaspoons once or twice daily in 200 ml of water or in a low acidity fresh fruit juice, on an empty stomach, or as professionally advised.
- Make sure to drink enough liquids during the day.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
- Should not be used as a meal replacement.
- Not suitable for children under 3 years. Keep away from children