Sesame (Sesamum indicum) seeds may be the oldest condiment known to man. They add a nutty taste, a rich flavour and a delicate crunch to many dishes, while bringing protein and unsaturated fat.
- Source of protein
- High in unsaturated fat
- High in fibre
- Sesame seed is one of the oldest oilseed crop known, domesticated well over 3000 years ago. Sesame indicum, the cultivated type originated in India.
- Sesame seeds are highly valued for their oil which is exceptionally resistant to rancidity
- Sesame is a popular and essential ingredient in many Middle Eastern cuisines, as well as in Indian and Japanese dishes.
- Raw quality – processed below 45°C
- Vegan & organic
Sesame Seeds* (100 %).
* = Organic Certified Product
May contain traces of nuts.Article-Nr. & EAN
- 1 kg
Pack size: 1 kg
- 250 g
Pack size: 250 g
CZ-BIO-002 CZ-BIO-002, Non-EU Agriculture
- Nutritional Values per 100 g
Nutritional Values per 100 g
Energy 2397 kJ / 570 kcal Fat 50 g - of which saturates 7 g Carbohydrate 10 g - of which sugars 0,3 g Fibre 9 g Protein 21 g Salt 0,2 g