Hemp Seeds are a gift of nature. They are rich in protein and provide all 21 essential amino acids the body requires.
- A plant-based protein source ideal for vegans and raw foodists as they contain all 21 essential amino acids.
- High in fibre
- Delicious sprinkled on salads or mixed with water to create home-made onctuous hemp milk.
- Lifefood hemp seeds are processed with extraordinary care, and have a delicious sweet taste close to almond and hazelnut.
- Hemp is widely considered to be among the most sustainable plant on the planet, due to its quick growth without depleting the soils.
- Raw quality – processed below 45°C
- Vegan & organic
Hemp Seeds Hulled* (100 %).
* = Organic Certified Product
May contain traces of nuts and sesame.Article-Nr. & EAN
- 1 kg
Pack size: 1 kg
- 500 g
Pack size: 500 g
- 250 g
Pack size: 250 g
CZ-BIO-002 CZ-BIO-002, EU Agriculture
- Nutritional Values per 100 g
Nutritional Values per 100 g
Energy 2460 kJ / 590 kcal Fat 50 g - of which saturates 5 g Carbohydrate 5 g - of which sugars 2 g Fibre 8 g Protein 31 g Salt 0,01 g