Chia (Salvia hispanica) is a flowering plant, native to Central America, already cultivated in pre-Columbian times. The tiny black seeds are extremely nutritious and perfect for using in raw food diet.
- Source of protein
- High in fibre
- Can be mixed in smoothies, juices, soups, added to salads or can be used to thicken raw sauces.
- Chia seeds can absorb 10 times their weight in liquid, and form a gel which is a fantastic base for raw puddings and desserts
- 2 tablespoons of soaked seeds were used by Aztec warriors as a daily survival ration.
- Chia was considered a symbol of life, which, when consumed, was supposed to provide mystical and supernatural powers to people.
- Raw quality – processed below 45°C
- Vegan & organic
Chia Seeds* (Salvia hispanica) (100 %).
* = Organic Certified Product
May contain traces of nuts and sesame.Article-Nr. & EAN
Pack size: 500 gCountry of Origin:
CZ-BIO-002 CZ-BIO-002, Non-EU Agriculture
- Nutritional Values per 100 g
Nutritional Values per 100 g
Energy 1832 kJ / 444 kcal Fat 31 g - of which saturates 3,8 g Carbohydrate 4,5 g - of which sugars 0,8 g Fibre 31 g Protein 21 g Salt 0,02 g