DetailsAlmonds are native to Middle East and South Asia. This extremely delicate and versatile nut, with an amazing nutritional value, is consistently ranked on the list of the most delicious fingerfoods.
- A good source of protein
- The most convenient, nutrient-dense and healthy snack
- Raw quality: slowly dehydrated at low temperatures, unlike many nuts on the market
- Vegan and organic quality
Almonds* (100 %).
* = Organic Certified ProductMay contain traces of other nuts and sesame.Article-Nr. & EAN
Pack size: 1 kgCountry of Origin:
CZ-BIO-002 CZ-BIO-002, EU Agriculture
- Nutritional Values per 100 g
Nutritional Values per 100 g
Energy 2519 kJ / 610 kcal Fat 54 g - of which saturates 4,2 g Carbohydrate 5,4 g - of which sugars 5,4 g Fibre 14 g Protein 19 g Salt 0 g
- Top Quality
Lifefood offers the highest quality top raw organic nuts for your even better experience. Lifefood raw nuts are not roasted, toasted, or pasteurized which means that they are real nutrient powerhouses. Highly valued for their taste and nutritional content, they have no added oil or salt and provide an abundance of enzymes and energy. From tucked away corners of the planet, we bring you the best Nature can offer.