DetailsThese dried orange raw berries (Physalis peruviana) originate in the Andes area. They have a tangy sweet, sour and exotic taste, so moreish you want to eat them straight from the bag. They are also excellent as an ingredient in your chocolate creations.
- A "superfruit" source of protein
- Unsulphured. Unsweetened. Unpasteurized. No preservatives
- Raw Quality - Slowly dehydrated at low temperatures
- A convenient way to enjoy high quality fruit on the go all year around
- Vegan and organic quality
Dried Incan Goldenberries* (100 %).
* = Organic Certified Product
May contain traces of nuts and sesame.Article-Nr. & EAN
Pack size: 100 gCountry of Origin:
CZ-BIO-002 CZ-BIO-002, Non-EU Agriculture
- Nutritional Values per 100 g
Nutritional Values per 100 g
Energy 1550 kJ / 367 kcal Fat 5,5 g - of which saturates 0,9 g Carbohydrate 67 g - of which sugars 44 g Fibre 2,5 g Protein 12 g Salt 0 g