DetailsCranberries are the only fruit originating in the North America, where it was first used by the Native American as a food, a folk medicine and a dye. Unlike most cranberries on the market, Lifefood cranberries are lightly sweetened with apple juice, keeping their authentic taste. They add a delicious touch of tartness to your salads, sauces,muesli and desserts.
- High in fibre
- Unsulphured. Unpasteurized. Sweetened with apple juice.
- Raw Quality - Slowly dehydrated at low temperatures
- A convenient way to enjoy high quality fruit on the go all year around
- Vegan and organic quality
Dried Cranberries* (Vaccinium macrocarpon) (60 %), Apple Juice* (39 %), Cold-Pressed Sunflower Oil* (1 %).
* = Organic Certified ProductMay contain traces of nuts and sesame.Article-Nr. & EAN
- 1 kg
Pack size: 1 kg
- 500 g
Pack size: 500 g
- 100 g
Pack size: 100 g
CZ-BIO-002 CZ-BIO-002, Non-EU Agriculture
- Nutritional Values per 100 g
Nutritional Values per 100 g
Energy 1453 kJ / 348 kcal Fat 1,3 g - of which saturates 0 g Carbohydrate 81 g - of which sugars 62 g Fibre 4,5 g Protein 1,2 g Salt 0,1 g