DetailsCranberries are the only fruit originating in the North America, where it was first used by the Native American as a food, a folk medicine and a dye. Unlike most cranberries on the market, Lifefood cranberries are lightly sweetened with apple juice, keeping their authentic taste. They add a delicious touch of tartness to your salads, sauces,muesli and desserts.
- High in fibre
- Unsulphured. Unpasteurized. Sweetened with apple juice.
- Raw Quality - Slowly dehydrated at low temperatures
- A convenient way to enjoy high quality fruit on the go all year around
- Vegan and organic quality
Dried Cranberries* (Vaccinium macrocarpon) (52 %), Apple Juice* (47 %), Cold-Pressed Sunflower Oil* (1 %).
* = Organic Certified Product
May contain traces of nuts and sesame.Article-Nr. & EAN
Pack size: 1 kgCountry of Origin:
CZ-BIO-002 CZ-BIO-002, Non-EU Agriculture
- Nutritional Values per 100 g
Nutritional Values per 100 g
Energy 1443 kJ / 345 kcal Fat 0,6 g - of which saturates 0,1 g Carbohydrate 80 g - of which sugars 67 g Fibre 7,3 g Protein 1 g Salt 0,02 g