DetailsDried black mulberries (Morus nigra) are a very rare delicacy. They grow naturally in a wild environment and are carefully handpicked by local people. Lifefood mulberries have a very pleasant light sour flavour with a hint of licorice.
- High in fibre
- Grown in the wild. Unsulphured. Unsweetened. Unpasteurized.
- Raw Quality - Slowly dehydrated at low temperatures
- A convenient way to enjoy high quality fruit on the go all year around
- Vegan and organic quality
Dried Black Mulberries* (100 %).
* = Organic Certified Product
May contain traces of nuts and sesame.Article-Nr. & EAN
Pack size: 1 kgCountry of Origin:
CZ-BIO-002 CZ-BIO-002, Non-EU Agriculture
- Nutritional Values per 100 g
Nutritional Values per 100 g
Energy 1398 kJ / 331 kcal Fat 3,6 g - of which saturates 1 g Carbohydrate 62 g - of which sugars 29 g Fibre 7,2 g Protein 8,6 g Salt 0,03 g