Buckwheat crispbread with Brazil nuts, flax and pumpkin seeds, garlic and dried rosemary. A crispy mild combination for subtle taste.
- Low in sugar
- Source of protein for raw and vegan diets
- High in fibre and unsaturated fats
- The perfect alternative to bakery products for rawfood, gluten-free, and paleo diets
- Delicious on their own, with a soup or a salad, or as a base for any kind of spreads and dips.
- All natural, gluten-free, soy-free, dairy-free, no added sugar, no starches or preservatives
- Raw crispbreads - slowly dehydrated at low temperatures
- Vegan and organic quality
Golden Flax Seeds* (28 %), Brazil Nuts* (28 %), Germinated Buckwheat* (23 %), Carrots*, Pumpkin Seeds* (10 %), Garlic* (1 %), Dried Rosemary* (1,5 %), Unrefined Sea Salt.
* = Organic Certified Product
May contain traces of other nuts, sesame and mustard seeds, soy and celery.Article-Nr. & EAN
Pack size: 90 gCountry of Origin:
CZ-BIO-002 CZ-BIO-002, EU/non EU Agriculture
- Nutritional Values per 100 g
Nutritional Values per 100 g
Energy 2149 kJ / 515 kcal Fat 38 g - of which saturates 7 g Carbohydrate 22 g - of which sugars 2 g Fibre 15 g Protein 16 g Salt 1,12 g
Hemp & Herb DipMore >