Popular all over the world, Pumpkin seeds have a malleable, chewy texture and a subtly sweet, nutty flavour. They are a good source of protein and are high in fibre.
- Source of protein
- High in fibre
- Pumpkin seeds are the edible kernels of the pumpkin fruit of the genus Cucurbita, native to Mexico, where it has been cultivated for more than 8000 years.
- Pumpkin seeds have been used for centuries as a food and folk medicine by Native Americans, Mexicans, Western and Mediterranean Europeans, Indians and Chinese.
- To maximize the benefits of the seeds, it is recommended to eat them raw, ideally after soaking them in water.
- In Central America, hulled and gently roasted pumpkin kernels are also known as Pepitas
- Raw quality – processed below 45°C
- Vegan & organic
Pumpkin Seeds* (100 %).
* = Organic Certified Product
May contain traces of nuts and sesame.Article-Nr. & EAN
Pack size: 1 kgCountry of Origin:
CZ-BIO-002 CZ-BIO-002, EU Agriculture
- Nutritional Values per 100 g
Nutritional Values per 100 g
Energy 2414 kJ / 582 kcal Fat 46 g - of which saturates 9,4 g Carbohydrate 14 g - of which sugars 0,3 g Fibre 8,8 g Protein 24 g Salt 0,05 g