Almonds have been used in many civilisations for their exquisite taste and rich nutrient content. This raw paste, made by cold-grinding almonds, has thousands of use in your kitchen. It may become one of your favourite cupboard staple.
- valuable source of nutrition for vegetarian and raw food diets
- can be used straight from the jar, spread on crispbreads or toasts, as an alternative to dairy or peanut butter
- gives a wonderful mouth-feel and nutty flavour to cakes and desserts, as well as savoury sauces
- perfect to quickly prepare a home-made almond drink by diluting with water
- 100% pure and truly raw
- all the nutrients kept intact thanks to gentle and cold-processing
- best source of high quality fatty acids
Almonds* (100 %).
* = Organic Certified Product
May contain traces of other nuts and sesame.Article-Nr. & EAN
Pack size: 330 gCountry of Origin:
CZ-BIO-002 CZ-BIO-002, EU Agriculture
- Nutritional Values per 100 g
Nutritional Values per 100 g
Energy 2572 kJ / 621 kcal Fat 51 g - of which saturates 3 g Carbohydrate 16 g - of which sugars 0 g Fibre 6 g Protein 23 g Salt 0,03 g