Chia Pistachio Lifebar Superfoods is a raw chia energy bar made with pistachio and enhanced with highly nutritious chia seeds and young barley. Let your body enjoy the green power of nature. This nutrient-dense chia bars are the perfect snack for busy people.
Our richest bar in nuts and seeds...
- ... combining 7 different varieties
- High in unsaturated fats
- Beautifully green because ofcontent of Young Barley Grass
- 1 Raw Organic Chia Pustachio Lifebar Superfoods contributes toward the recommended daily antioxidants intake (see more in AOX value tab).
Top quality organic raw vegan energy bar
- Lifebar Superfood is a natural energy bar - a real energy booster for even better performance
- Made only with fruits, nuts, seeds and boosted with superfoods
- Provides extra energy and valued nutrients, high fibre, low salt
- No added refined sugar or artificial sweeteners - sweetened only with natural sugar from fruits
- All natural, gluten-free, soy-free, dairy-free, no starches, non-GMO
- Vegan, organic and raw quality bars
Dates*, Nuts* (38 %; Almonds*, Almond Paste*, Pistachio* 4 %, Cashew Paste*, Hazelnut Paste*), Chia Seeds* (Salvia hispanica) (4 %), Young Barley Juice Powder*.
* = Organic Certified ProductMay contain traces of other nuts. May contain occasional pieces of nut shells or fruit pits.Article-Nr. & EAN
Pack size: 47 gCountry of Origin:
CZ-BIO-002 CZ-BIO-002, EU/non EU Agriculture
- Nutritional Values per 100 g
Nutritional Values per 100 g
Energy 1701 kJ / 408 kcal Fat 20 g - of which saturates 1,9 g Carbohydrate 41 g - of which sugars 37 g Fibre 10 g Protein 10 g Salt 0,01 g
- AOX values
Excellent antioxidant activity confirmed!
1 Raw Organic Chia Pistachio Lifebar Superfoods contains 1833 +/- 122 μmol TE*, which means it contributes toward the recommended daily antioxidants intake, in a 47 g bar.
What antioxidants do?
Antioxidants (AOX) protect cells from free radicals and oxidation damage and have many other benefits for the body.
The recommended daily AOX intake** should be at least 3000–5000 μmol TE*. The average standard diet barely contains 1200 μmol of antioxidants.
*TE = the standard unit of antioxidant capacity