Berry Maca Baobab Lifebar Plus
Berry Maca Baobab Lifebar Plus is a fruity raw superfoods energy bar with high valued Peruvian maca and antioxidant power of cranberries, cherries and baobab. Loaded with nutrients and energy, this 100% vegan bar gives your body the best nutrition when it needs it. And, the proven results: One bar provides the recommended daily antioxidants intake (see more in a tab).
The combination of baobab, cherries and cranberries bring a high level of antioxidant
- Berry Maca Baobab Lifebar Plus contains 3000 μmol TE (see more in a tab)
- Baobab pulp dries naturally on the trees inside the hard-shelled fruit to become a 100% natural powder
- Maca roots, also called « Peruvina ginseng » are sundried to obtain our maca powder
- Lifebar Plus is a natural energy bar - a real energy booster for even better performance
- Made only with fruits, nuts, seeds and boosted with superfoods
- Provides extra energy and valued nutrients, high fibre, low salt
- No added refined sugar or artificial sweeteners - sweetened only with natural sugar from fruits
- All natural, gluten-free, soy-free, dairy-free, no starches, non-GMO
- Vegan, organic and raw quality bars
Dates*, Almonds*, Dried Cherries* (8 %), Truly Raw Cashew Nuts*, Baobab Fruit Pulp* (5 %), Freeze-Dried Cranberry Powder* (4 %), Almond Paste*, Maca Powder* (2 %), Crystal Pink Himalayan Salt.
* = Organic Certified Product
May contain traces of other nuts and sesame. May contain occasional pieces of nut shells or fruit pits.Article-Nr. & EAN
Pack size: 47 gCountry of Origin:
CZ-BIO-002 CZ-BIO-002, EU/non EU Agriculture
- Nutritional Values per 100 g
Nutritional Values per 100 g
Energy 1491 kJ / 357 kcal Fat 12 g - of which saturates 1 g Carbohydrate 51 g - of which sugars 44 g Fibre 11 g Protein 7 g Salt 0,1 g
- AOX Values
Excellent antioxidant activity confirmed!
1 Lifebar Berry Maca Baobab contains 3000 μmol TE**, which means it covers the recommended daily antioxidants intake, in a 47 g bar.
What antioxidants do?
Antioxidants (AOX) protect cells from free radicals and oxidation damage and have many other benefits for the body.
The recommended daily AOX intake* should be at least 3000–5000 μmol TE**. The average standard diet barely contains 1200 μmol of antioxidants.
* by the United States Department of Agriculture
**TE = the standard unit of antioxidant capacity