Blueberry Quinoa Lifebar Plus is an excellent bar without nuts - made with organic germinated quinoa, blueberries, mulberries, buckwheat and sunflower seeds, this raw energy bar will feed your body and your senses. Suitable for vegan, raw food, gluten-free and nut-free diets.
Pure nut-free ecstasy that sharpens your senses
- The perfect bar for those who need to avoid both nuts and gluten
- 33% of germinated quinoa and other seeds
- 1 Raw Organic Blueberry Quinoa Lifebar Plus covers 2 times the recommended daily antioxidants intake. See more in tab AOX Values.
Top quality organic raw vegan energy bar
- Lifebar Plus is a natural energy bar - a real energy booster for even better performance
- Boosted with superfoods
- Made only with fruits and seeds
- No nuts
- Provides extra energy and valued nutrients, high fibre, low salt
- No added refined sugar or artificial sweeteners - sweetened only with natural sugar from fruits
- All natural, gluten-free, soy-free, dairy-free, no starches, non-GMO
- Vegan, organic and raw quality bars
Fruits* (66 %; Dates*, Freeze-dried Blueberry Powder* 5 %, White Mulberries*, Freeze-Dried Raspberry Powder*), Sunflower Seeds* (19 %), Germinated Buckwheat* (5 %), Germinated Quinoa* (5 %), Chia Seeds* (Salvia hispanica) (2 %), Raw Cacao Butter*.
* = Organic Certified Product
May contain traces of nuts and sesame. May contain occasional pieces of fruit pits.Article-Nr. & EAN
Pack size: 47 gCountry of Origin:
CZ-BIO-002 CZ-BIO-002, EU/non EU Agriculture
- Nutritional Values per 100 g
Nutritional Values per 100 g
Energy 1535 kJ / 368 kcal Fat 13 g - of which saturates 2 g Carbohydrate 52 g - of which sugars 40 g Fibre 10 g Protein 8 g Salt 0,01 g
- AOX Values
Excellent antioxidant activity confirmed!
1 Raw Organic Blueberry Quinoa Lifebar Plus contains 5837 +/- 761 μmol TE*, which means it covers 2 times the recommended daily antioxidants intake, in a 47 g bar.
What antioxidants do?
Antioxidants (AOX) protect cells from free radicals and oxidation damage and have many other benefits for the body.
The recommended daily AOX intake** should be at least 3000–5000 μmol TE*. The average standard diet barely contains 1200 μmol of antioxidants.
*TE = the standard unit of antioxidant capacity