This raw energy bar radiates pure vitality. Açai Banana Lifebar Plus contains Brazil nuts, fruity açai from the Brazilian Amazon, bananas and surprisingly – red beet juice. One bar provides the recommended daily antioxidants intake (see more in a tab) and – is simply just delicious!
This bar radiates pure energy.
- Açai berries are a deep blue-purple colour due to their high concentration in antioxidant anthocyanins
- One Açai Banana Lifebar Plus contains 3000 μmol TE
- One 47g bar provides the recommended daily antioxidants intake (see more in a tab)
- Lifebar Plus is a natural energy bar - a real energy booster for even better performance
- Made only with fruits, nuts, seeds and boosted with superfoods
- Provides extra energy and valued nutrients, high fibre, low salt
- No added refined sugar or artificial sweeteners - sweetened only with natural sugar from fruits
- All natural, gluten-free, soy-free, dairy-free, no starches, non-GMO
- Vegan, organic and raw quality bars
Fruits* (73 %; Dates*, Dried Bananas* 11 %, Freeze-dried Açai Powder 6 %, Banana Powder* 5 %, Freeze-Dried Cranberry Powder*), Nuts* (25 %; Brazil Nuts*, Almonds*, Almond Paste*), Freezed-Dried Beetroot Juice Powder* (2 %).
* = Organic Certified Product
May contain traces of other nuts and sesame. May contain occasional pieces of nut shells and fruit pits.Article-Nr. & EAN
Pack size: 47 gCountry of Origin:
CZ-BIO-002 CZ-BIO-002, EU/non EU Agriculture
- Nutritional Values per 100 g
Nutritional Values per 100 g
Energy 1618 kJ / 388 kcal Fat 17 g - of which saturates 3 g Carbohydrate 50 g - of which sugars 41 g Fibre 9 g Protein 7 g Salt 0,01 g
- AOX Values
Excellent antioxidant activity confirmed!
1 Lifebar Açai Banana contains 3000 μmol TE**, which means it covers the recommended daily antioxidants intake in a 47 g bar.
Antioxidants (AOX) protect cells from free radicals and oxidation damage and have many other benefits for the body.
The recommended daily AOX intake* should be at least 3000–5000 μmol TE**. The average standard diet barely contains 1200 μmol of antioxidants.
* by the United States Department of Agriculture
**TE = the standard unit of antioxidant capacity