Thin crispy raw crisps made with sliced beetroot and seasoned with a nut, raisin and mustard seed sauce. Dehydrated several days at a low temperature to preserved the maximum amount of nutrients available naturally in the beetroot.
- Delicious and convenient way to eat beetroot, in a sweet & sour delicate marinade
- High in fibre
- Raw chips in organic and vegan quality
- Sliced, marinated and gently dehydrated at low temperatures instead of being fried (except topinambour,, not marinated
- Gentle process to preserve both flavours and the nutritional benefits of the raw vegetables
- Gluten-free, soy-free, dairy-free, no added sugar, starches or preservatives
- Suitable for rawfood, gluten-free and paleo diets
Red Beetroot* (32 %), Raisins* (19 %), Nuts* (47 %; Brazil Nuts*, Almonds*), Unpasteurized Apple Cider Vinegar*, Ground Mustard Seeds* (4 %), Cold-Pressed Sunflower Oil*, Pink Salt.
* = Organic Certified Product
May contain traces of other nuts, sesame seeds, soy and celery.Article-Nr. & EAN
Pack size: 40 gCountry of Origin:
CZ-BIO-002 CZ-BIO-002, EU/non EU Agriculture
- Nutritional Values per 100 g
Nutritional Values per 100 g
Energy 2151 kJ / 516 kcal Fat 31 g - of which saturates 5 g Carbohydrate 41 g - of which sugars 34 g Fibre 13 g Protein 14 g Salt 1,4 g