Flaxseed & nut buckwheat crispbread with sundried tomatoes and basil. The absolute bestseller hands down! Everybody loves it.
- Source of protein for raw and vegan diets
- High in fibre and unsaturated fats
- The perfect alternative to bakery products for rawfood, gluten-free, and paleo diets
- Delicious on their own, with a soup or a salad, or as a base for any kind of spreads and dips.
- All natural, gluten-free, soy-free, dairy-free, no added sugar, no starches or preservatives
- Raw Crispbreads - Slowly dehydrated at low temperatures
- Vegan and organic quality
Brazil Nuts*, Golden Flax Seeds*, Germinated Buckwheat* (23 %), Carrots*, Sundried Tomatoes With Sea Salt* (16 %; Tomatoes*, Sea Salt), Onion*, Garlic*, Italian Herbs* (0,5 %), Unrefined Sea Salt, Dried Basil* (0,2 %).
* = Organic Certified Product
May contain traces of other nuts, sesame, mustard seeds, soy and celery.Article-Nr. & EAN
Pack size: 90 gCountry of Origin:
CZ-BIO-002 CZ-BIO-002, EU/non EU Agriculture
- Nutritional Values per 100 g
Nutritional Values per 100 g
Energy 2162 kJ / 518 kcal Fat 33 g - of which saturates 6 g Carbohydrate 34 g - of which sugars 10 g Fibre 15 g Protein 15 g Salt 1,9 g